8:30a-3p, December 6 & 7, 2014
Get 10 Raffle Tickets for your $10 donationLike our page on facebook for up to date raffle items
Philadelphia Animal Control and Care Team
Raffle & Donation Drive at Leithsville Fire Hall
Your efforts have purchased 3 power washers for the kennels to aid in clenaing the stalls.
Prior to the purchase they had one unreliable washer to try to keep the entire shelter sanatized.
If you have been to Southside Iron, you may have already met some of the five pit bull mixes, Rutger, Kane, Max, Mila and Nikita that Gene & Ame have rescued from ACCT Shelter and other shelters.
Where pit bulls are the predominant breed in shelters, passed over for more favorable breeds, the ACCT/PSPCA sees no difference in breed or species.
In an effort to assist the area shelters, we are asking for those lifting/attending Christmas Carnage or even those passing on the street to bring one of the items below or make a small donation to help support the rescue and rehabilitation of abused, neglected and abandoned animals.
How could you say "No" to these cute faces?
Visit the ACCT/PSPCA website to see 100s more faces, it makes "No" even harder.
Donates monies raised will be used for the direct benefit of the animals, not admistrative or human cost.
ACCT/PSPCA Donation Items
Find it in your heart to bring one of these with you.
Many of these items go to help those who want to Foster but need assitance to afford the animals.
|Gently Used Items
• Clean linens: towels, sheets and blankets
• Radios and CD players
• Crates and carriers of all sizes
|Items Used by the Adoption Program
• Treats and toys for cats and dogs (no rawhide, please)
• Digital cameras with memory sticks/cards
• Metal food bowls: Small: .5-1 cup, Medium: 2-3 cups,
Large: 4.5-5 cups
• Metal litter pans approximately 12"L x 6"W x 2"D
• Heating lamps for reptile cages
• Cat condos
• Grooming dryers
|Items Used for Adoption Events/Outreach
• Disposable litter pans and bowls
• Animal play yards (must be portable)
• Treats and toys for dogs and cats
|Items Used by the Training & Animal Behavior Program
• Gentle Leaders (all sizes)
• Easy Walkers (all sizes)
• Flat buckle collars (all sizes)
• Basic dog harnesses (all sizes)
• Food puzzles: Busy Buddies and Buster Cubes
• KONG toys (especially Extreme KONGs in large sizes)
• Rhino toys
• Nylabone and Galileo Brand Bones
• Edible treats (no rawhide, please)